The Calgary Buddhist Temple in pleased to host the 2018 Jodo Shinshu Buddhist Temples of Canada (JSBTC) Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Calgary, Alberta from April 27th to April 29th, 2018.
– The meetings will be held in the newly renovated Calgary Buddhist Temple.
– Our hotel partner is the International Hotel (More information below). You are responsible for making your own reservations.
– Transportation will be supplied by the Calgary Buddhist Temple. The hotel also has a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. There is limited and restricted parking for personal or rental vehicles near the Temple. The hotel has parking for vehicles ($25/day (Sunday-Thursday and free for Friday and Saturday).
– Banquet – There will be a banquet on Saturday evening. There will be a fee of $50 to attend the banquet. The fee will be collected at the temple as part of your on site registration.
– Registration Form – Deadline for registration is March 25, 2018.
If you need any further information please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or call me on my cell at 403-585-0518.
2018 JSBTC AGM Committee Chair
View or download the 2018 AGM Schedule.
220 – 4th Ave SW Calgary, Alberta, T2P 0H5
You are responsible for making your own hotel reservations. Identify yourself as part of the
Japanese Buddhist Temple, Group Number 665398 ($119 for Thurs, Fri and Sat, Wed and Sun is $159)
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel is newly Renovated; Suite style hotel; All rooms are non-smoking.
Continental breakfast at the hotel; Check in time 3:00 pm / Check out time 11:00 am
Airport Shuttle (there is a fee for the shuttle).