As we head into late spring, the Fundraising committee is gearing up for our annual events. We are requesting once again for your participation and help.
- We are asking for donation of garage sale items for our annual garage that will be held some time in late May or early June. Date will be finalized once the Bridgeland Parade of Garage sale date is announced. We will gratefully accept items other than clothing and books. We also ask you to bring items to the Temple after the national AGM that we are hosting on the weekend of April 27,28,29.
- We are also taking donations of new or gently used Japanese items for our sales table at the August 11th Calgary Japanese Festival “Omatsuri”.
- We have newly made gyozas for sale. They are $10 per dozen. Please note that we won’t be making them again this year so get yours while they last!
If you have any questions or want to make arrangements for the drop off of items please contact the following committee members:
- Mickey at: email@example.com or 403-271-8824
- Yuko at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan at: email@example.com