We are pleased to announce our Temple doors are open to limited in-person attendance – please ensure you signup and are comfortable with the guidelines below. In addition, we will continue to hold regular Sunday Services Online from our Facebook group, Calgary Buddhist Temple, also starting at 10:00am (MST). EVERYONE is welcome by either method!
SIGNUP to attend the in-person service: Sunday, Dec 5
Please review to determine if attending an in-person service is within your comfort zone.
- Physical distancing is in effect and masks are mandatory.
- The Temple would appreciate that all attendees over 12 years are fully vaccinated.
- Chanting – anyone wanting to chant out loud must wear a mask. Those who would prefer to distance themselves from people chanting aloud can sit in the mezzanine. The mezzanine will be a silent chanting zone.
- Each person attending will be asked to register online. We will be using a SIGNUP Genius signup form.
- Temple washrooms will be available for emergency only.
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
For ONLINE Sunday Services, the relevant sections from our service book can be found here at least a day prior: