Thursday, May 13th, 2021 at 7pm MST
Engage with the Sangha and attend this enlightening workshop to learn to quiet the voices of self doubt so you can bring more joy and satisfaction to your life. Presented by Centrivity.
We all struggle with self doubt from time to time. We hold ourselves back from living more freely and experiencing life to its fullest because we think,
- “What if I fail?”
- “What will others think?”
- “What if I’m not good enough?”
- “It would be selfish if I did”
This 90 minute introductory session will open your awareness to the inner thoughts and dialogue that are limiting your ability to live life to its fullest.
You will learn
- to identify the Inner Critic
- the 4 strategies to quiet the Inner Critic
- how to listen to and trust the voice of your Inner Guide so you can make decisions with clarity and confidence
Register in advance: http://bit.ly/InnerCritic-13May21