Our Weekly Service begins at 10:00am every Sunday..
- Everyone is Welcome!
- Services are mostly in English with occasional, and explained chants that are not.
- Children are Welcome – please check our Calendar page for Dharma Time activities or they can join you in the regular sangha (some toys are provided, or bring some from home).
- Dress is ‘respectful casual’ please.
- There is no cost and we do not take ‘an offering’ during the Service but a Donation helps us run this Temple.
- The Temple survives on Membership fees, donations, and occasional fund-raising events.
- We are very frugal but our society needs some money in order to run, pay bills and a salary.
We are warm and welcoming regular people engaged in a life of joy & gratitude through the Teachings of Jodo Shinshu Buddhism!