To all Temple friends and members:
We are pleased to announce the re-opening of our Temple doors to in-person attendance on Sunday, August 15.
As the Alberta government has lifted restrictions on indoor gatherings, we wanted to inform you of how in-person services will proceed, so that you can determine if attending service in-person is within your comfort zone.
- Face masks are optional but appreciated. We will have single-use face masks available at the door.
- Capacity limits have been lifted.
- Chanting – anyone wanting to chant out loud must wear a mask. Those who would prefer to distance themselves from people chanting aloud can sit in the mezzanine. The mezzanine will be a silent chanting zone.
- Each person attending will be asked to register online. We will be using a Signup Genius signup form.
- Temple washrooms will be available for emergency only.
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
Here is a link to the August 15 signup sheet:
The live-streaming of the services on Facebook will continue, so if you are not comfortable/or unable to attend in-person, this will continue to be an option.
Our temple re-opening is an evolving process. We appreciate any feedback you may have to offer.
On behalf of the CBT Board of Directors and Sensei Gubenco