We are pleased to announce the re-opening of our Temple doors to in-person attendance – please ensure you signup and are comfortable with the guidelines below. In addition, we will continue to hold regular Sunday Services Online from our Facebook group, Calgary Buddhist Temple, also starting at 10:00am (MST). EVERYONE is welcome by either method!
SIGNUP to attend the in-person service: Sunday, Sep 26
Please review to determine if attending an in-person service is within your comfort zone.
- Face masks are optional but appreciated. We will have single-use face masks available at the door.
- Capacity limits have been lifted.
- Chanting – anyone wanting to chant out loud must wear a mask. Those who would prefer to distance themselves from people chanting aloud can sit in the mezzanine. The mezzanine will be a silent chanting zone.
- Each person attending will be asked to register online. We will be using a Signup Genius signup form.
- Temple washrooms will be available for emergency only.
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
For ONLINE Sunday Services, the relevant sections from our service book are posted here:
- Sunday, Sep 26 – Fall (Ohigan) Equinox
- Sunday, Sep 19
- Sunday, Sep 12
- Sunday, Sep 5 – September Shotsuki Hoyo Service (Monthly Memorial)